If you are going to choose vintage wedding dress styles, there’s no better way to boast your classic personality on your special day than with a 1950s wedding dress style. White and traditional in style in most cases, you’ll look the part of a modest, innocent bride.
The 1950s weren’t about showing a lot of skin. If we compare some of the wedding dresses from today, you will find that 1950s wedding dresses looked extremely modest. Their styles tended to be of traditional length with sleeves, a not-too-low neckline, and few embellishments. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Appealing and Impressive Short Wedding Dresses
- Perfect Look in Short Wedding Dresses
- Why a Short Wedding Dress
- Having Great Summer and Spring Wedding with Short Wedding Dresses
- Perfect Casual Wedding Dresses