A large amount of wedding reception centers will include a plain white table cloth and plain white chair covers. A colored or lace or sheer table cloth or table runner and a chair sash are great and will add much needed depth and elegance to your tables. Wedding candles are a must for your wedding table decorations as well. They look romantic and offer the perfect level of illumination. Plain colored candles are best as they look classic.
You have to be careful when trying to color co-ordinate your whole wedding to your bridesmaids. Sometimes this ends up looking like a sweet 16 birthday party instead of an elegant wedding celebration. With the wedding candles, you have to make sure that they will not melt wax over everything on the table and ruin all your hard work. You have to make sure if a fan or air conditioning vent points directly at the table use candles inside a vase so they do not go out all night. And also, you have to make sure they burn for at least 5 hours. They are either very low height or on candelabra and not at eye level so people on either sides of the table can still see each other.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Beautiful Wedding Centerpieces with Wine Bottles
- Beautiful Photos of Wedding Centerpieces with Flowers inside Mason Jars
- Beautiful Wedding Centerpieces with Blue Mason Jars
- Beautiful Wedding Centerpieces with Sunflowers in Mason Jars
- Ideas on Wedding Centerpieces with Candles in Mason Jars