A-line wedding dress is one type of wedding dress shapes which has a a very classic silhouette. The name is taken from the letter “A”. Its name suggests that the A-line wedding dress flares out from the waist or hips into the shape of an A. This kind of wedding wedding dress style is usually quite a structured and stiff style.
That is why it is great in stiffer fabrics rather than floaty silks and chiffon. A-line wedding dresses would be best suitable for the brides or women who have pear shapes because they hide and minimize big bums and wide hips. If you are going to wear an A-line wedding dress style on your special day, you have to choose your top half carefully since a plain style on top with an A-line skirt can make you look flat-chested.
It is very recommended for a short bride not to choose a floor length A-line skirt as it can make her look shorter.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wonderful Plus Size Wedding Dresses to Inspire You
- Beautiful Summer Outdoor Wedding Guest Dresses
- Beautiful Summer Wedding Guest Dresses to Inspire You
- Wedding Guest Dresses and What to Consider to Look Appropriately Perfect
- 7 Chic Strapless Wedding Dresses for Your Dream Wedding Day